0.We’re Cranky Yellow! You might have heard of us. Perhaps because we won best junk shop in STL (yay- we’re giddy)! Regardless of how you got here… now you’re looking at us… and we’re feeling obligated to give you something to look at. So without further gibberish I present: DON’T REMIND US : PART 1.
2. Two years ago we organized The World’s Largest Plush Show: Crammed Organisms. It was a serious mess… both good and bad.
3. This year we doubled our efforts and created the Drawgasmic Project. About 9 months of hard work from our whole team went into this compendium of art.
4. Our efforts paid off. The show was a huge success. It was like a dream! Cranky Matt even thought it was an art-smash… and he’s just a programmer who wants to eat code with his bacon.
6. Then it is back to work. Everyone hits the grindstone at full force. Even Dinah cat logs her hours around Cranky Yellow.
7. That’s what makes us cranky; endless work. We lash at one another sometimes. We have fights. Sometimes it’s good, sometimes it’s bad… but we have to keep pushing forward.
8. If we stop the work will bury us alive. We have enough problems as it is. That’s why Cranky Daniel always wants a new task!
10. So now we’re back to us. Cranky Yellow. Hopefully you’ll keep an eyeball out for us. We’ll keep a bit of some unmentionable seed of glory out for you. HUG!