Perhaps you’re cheap or maybe just broke: Do not fear we will have you covered. Cranky Yellow for one of a kind handmade and vintage(ish) gifts and junk garble // For those of us with a pinch on the wallet. It’s only digestible if you’ll eat it. The best for any budget! Ha!
Lets introduce it. A dollar menu or something even more terrible than that! Little awesome things or other choking hazards. For adults and kids, if they may dare! $1.00 and up.
Get 5 assorted capsules with chopped barbie doll parts for a buck. I traded a pink furby to a cranky sculpture student for them — and uh raaaaaad! Now yaa’ll can benefit from the pickin’s! THANX!
I bet you would be interested in our offering of handmade artist buttons. Featuring right huur:
– The Sweetie Pie Press Artist Collections.
– Official Ocotopus Zombie swag.
– Handmade strawberry stickers by Cate Anevski.
– Vintage by Wounded Bird.
– Thorough Bred of Sin Singles.
– Burn353 4 packs.
Pricing between .50 to $5.00 — Get um now at Cranky!
Cranky Dan just brought in a little box of mixed Dinosaur finger puppets. Let us see: Roughly one of each type of ‘saur, oh expect two of the flying one. Which is good because it’s the best and evolutionarily superior: Two of you deserve it. A dollar each. Now.
Now in case you’re feeling the need to be a collector,: we just put out these adorable vintage Japanese wind-ups! Pictured here is a small sample… but there is about 20 freshly released and glorious wind-er’s in our shop/maze; find em. $1.00 to $3.00 depending on awesomness.
If you crave handmade local junk with an emphasis of what local small-scale manufacturing “can be” then Peek these new crankles!
– A Minecraft inspired collaboration between Cranky David + Cranky Jake + Cranky M@ ! Balding vintage Ernie Trapped in the Theory of a Cube. Collector-bull art junk — Only $7.00
– Little handmade pixel japan-a-la keychains by an STL mystery pal! From only $1.00 to $2.00 dollars!
– Random collage-a-podge domino magnets in various sizes and subjects by local Imp-Fur-Ections! 2 to 3 to 4 bucks depending on package.
One thought on “HEY BROKE-OIDS!”
So much goodness!